skip navigation

Emergency Room Waiting Patient Queue

  • Location: ER

    Last Updated: 02-29-2024 16:30:02

    Patients waiting: 0

FCMC Auxiliary


The FCMC Auxiliary is the cornerstone to the organization. The Auxiliary was formed in May, 1948, to help build the first FCMC. Some of the earliest cash contributions to build the new center came from this group of philanthropists. Through the years they have held bazaars, bake sales and their now famous "Tree of Love" ceremony in early December.

In 2018, the Auxiliary is celebrating its 70th Anniversary. In 2014, they have commemorated their 66th year with the publishing of a cookbook -"65 Years of Fulton County Cooking" - as a fundraiser. It is on sale at the Corner Gift Shop for $15 and features over 500 recipes from past and present members.

Today, the Auxiliary has approximately 84 members and enjoy fundraising and volunteering. In their 70 years, they have given FCMC over $300,000 toward needed equipment and organizational needs, including a $20,000 gift (top right photo) in March 2013 for the new Wound Care Services Department. Another $20,000 gift was presented to the FCMC Foundation in October 2014 to kick off the Long-Term Care Canopy Project. In 2017, the Auxiliary committed $50,000 to the Children's Safe Room as part of the Center for Advanced Medicine (CAM) Project.

For more information on how you can join the FCMC Auxiliary, please contact J. Faye Elvey at (717) 987-3192

Click Here To Fill Out a volunteer application
Go to Top